If you have ever had to shower with huge Work crews of Adult Men all dirty from work and everyone see's everyone walk in to the shower area with soap dish wash cloth shampoo and conditioner, you learn to get along much better because you got nothing to hide right now and everyone is talking to each other at about the same work day and it makes everyone feel like they are among their own friends. About 15 years of that and you really don't feel to shy about being among 5000 Men taking a shower.
I still remember all of my friends out of about 1 million people. I was a Breakfast cook still remember the recipe for the 7 days each week for about 10 years everyday. \
and of Course the Ladies they absolutely can't resist my cooking :) especially when it comes to cold nights and an outdoor fire pit with a glass of wine listening to the sound of Wild Birds and the Sun Set
Now I need The Trumps and a few others to come to a meeting in 1 month or get out of this Country
just took this picture below uploaded it and it is now 6:40 pm 10/2/2020
Trump is not outside rioting, so you all just want to use your mouth on TV or radio and you have no balls. Don't say anything to me that you would not say naked in the shower with 100 Men or step forward now that have already been in War. You see President Trump himself can still learn as much as he wants to about Science and Climate change but putting him down and disrespecting him is not helping. So every time I take the time to talk to the loudest supporter on both side of Politics and set up phone conversations with real Billionaires so they can tell their opinion about business they run or know about to my Friends who are in their 80"s and 90's and net worth exceeds Billions. They sometimes make the mistake of exaggerating the truth and numbers don't match up. Fighting outside of the boxing ring supervised and approved by a doctor with all certificates in place first and agreements made and signed by both people. Or it is a misdemeanor charge possibly 7 days in jail up to forever in prison and or months of trying to put your life back together maybe years....up to whatever damages you have done and accept the responsibility of. So now I can go post this on 1 post any social media and buy 8 billion likes and your like wtf how come not 8 billion and 72 or something something isn't right. hahahahaha He is to damn Good looking for such an even number he must use Strawberry V-O5 for his hair perhaps ? You were the ones who got Trump sick by not wearing your masks so if you try to blame other People now. My Billionaire friends broke friends not so broke friends they talked to me because they can see how hard I work and all these Animal's and People I help take care of because I feel like it. Normally they always say if you need anything let me know and I always say I sure will thank you and you do the same :) Talk to you soon. Have a wonderful day. Hell what do I need? Okay now he needs some rest time and listen to the Doctors not the news. I will go as far as to say that I have read more important words in 55 years than most will in 500000000 because we don't pay them enough money to be able to have time to not fare.
Just finished talking to my Navy Person
It’s important to make a distinction between attachment and compassion. When we are moved by attachment we tend to see others in terms of ‘us’ and ‘them’. Today, the world is interdependent as never before, which is why we need a keen sense of the oneness of all human beings. We have to take the whole of humanity into account. We have to understand what we have in common with everyone else.
It’s important to make a distinction between attachment and compassion. When we are moved by attachment we tend to see others in terms of ‘us’ and ‘them’. Today, the world is interdependent as never before, which is why we need a keen sense of the oneness of all human beings. We have to take the whole of humanity into account. We have to understand what we have in common with everyone else.
I give my Trust to Nasa and Astro Clay to have a wonderful day and a Beautiful sunset
34mPublic
:) 2:30 am 10/5/2020
Happy birthday,Цветелина Yaneva!Be very healthy, happy, loved and loving!
Healthy so that you can enjoy the good times with your special people for a long time!
Happy to see your favorite smile more often!
Loved and loving to keep your heart warm and never feel lonely!
I don't know what else I could wish for such a loved one, but I can certainly wish you only the best!
I wish you, everything that is in your mind and in your heart, becomes reality, because for a heart that wants, there is nothing impossible!
Stay on top!
Don't stop offering the best because it suits you and you can only do that!
Hugs, Cvetelina Qneva!
R.W.See originalRate this translation
While Amazon has done an enviable job of getting Alexa built into all manner of gear, critics say putting microphones and cameras in so many devices and locations creates an inescapable environment of surveillance.
Become a Gates Notes Insider to stay updated on efforts to tackle global issues, participate in giveaways and more!
45mPublic
Chris Rock was brilliant in his opening monologue on SNL! He's right we need to re imagine our relationships and government. No President should be allowed to stay in office for 4 years if he's f***ing up! He broke it down last night. Did you watch it?
Roy Vassell shared a memory.
Public
When your youngest son books you & his brother into the Clubs hotel for the weekend then fly off to Barcelona
Well enjoy the hospitality 

If anyone schedule's any more riots I'm coming for your leaders and they will have to fight or leave my Country.
You came out in 2016 talking about war after losing at every level for almost a decade after I sent Trump that email about emerging technology. Your People tried to Hack me and my People and tried to copy cat Patents at the Patent Office you were caught red handed now you are caught red handed giving all the tax money to the People who were going to be at the trade show in Miami this year also tried applying into Space after you bounced off the Moon. Now you all are about to bounce off the Planet.
We have a lot of Wild Turkeys out here in the Cheery Orchards and when I run they can actually catch up to me and so I found out they can run as fast as I can at 25 mph and then fly up in the air but I can't. lol ;P
Greg Foutz
We have a lot of Wild Turkeys out here in the Cheery Orchards and when I run they can actually catch up to me and so I found out they can run as fast as I can at 25 mph and then fly up in the air but I can't. lol ;P
I can draw 3D patterns for molds metal stamping injected hot materials or hot poor and under pressure fits tolerances material strength threads per ANSI ASME standards codes ISO 9000 manufacturing RX logix 5000 Factory process for tooling packaging conveyor belt to shipping palletized bubble wrapped and accounted for bulk on delivery. Any thing known or even not yet known patents as you can see really fast in the video just above this paragraph.
This light is a sonar radar that detects any large objects approaching at what speed and alerts at certain speeds to let you know how close and gets louder ect...it is full Utility Prospect for International Industrial Patent
Do me and you a favor. Nextime you look at a beautiful sunset over the top of a Beautiful City
U.S. Department of Defense (DoD)
@DeptofDefenseGovernment Organization
Loyalty. Duty. Respect.
46m
PublicGood morning my beautiful friends.I wish you a successful working week and in the measure of easy Monday.See originalRate this translation
Happy Saturday
what did you say? Things are feeling better I think :)
Greg Foutz
Greg Foutz
23m ·
#8G
#g1444
Greg Foutz
23m ·
#8G
#g1444
Тервел Пулев / Tervel Pulev is
feeling happy in Sofia, Bulgaria.
what did you say? Things are feeling better I think :)
Martin from Gambrinusi and this year feeds the poor. We call on you to help him: 0877524464.We play this video not to tell us bravo, but to replace us. No proof :)).As well as the last two years, Martin of Gambrinus does not accept money to have no doubts of abuse. Go and take him if you're serious.Operator: M. MMMSee originalRate this translation


















































































No comments:
Post a Comment